Updated As Saturday, January 23rd 2021
Uptown @ Farrer is the brand new mixed development situated in the heart of Farrer Park in District 08 along Perumal Road by prestigious listed real estate developer Low Keng Huat (Singapore) Limited.
From Uptown @ Farrer, one can conveniently hop onto a train from the Farrer Park MRT Station situated right beside and get to other parts of the island with ease. Strategically located in the city fringe, it is just 2 MRT stops away to Dhoby Ghaut Interchange (NSL, CCL and NEL). For residents working in the Central Business District and the Marina Bay Financial area, getting to work will certainly breeze with it being just a short drive away.
Flanked on all sides by gastronomical, retail and entertainment amenities, the development is just minutes away from sumptuous food and shopping mall with Jalan Besar Food Centre, Jalan Besar Plaza, City Square Mall and Mustafa Centre located just minutes away. One’s medical and healthcare needs will also made easy as The Farrer Park Hospital and Medical Centre are situated nearby.
Renowned academic institutions namely SJI Junior, St Margaret’s Primary School, School Of The Arts (SOTA) and Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts are also located in the vicinity
- Very centralised location
- High accessibility via North East Line to city
- Nearest MRT Station: Farrer Park MRT Station
- Well connected to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE)
- Close proximity to many shopping malls and food centres: Jalan Besar Food Centre, Jalan Besar Plaza, City Square Mall and Mustafa Centre